May 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- AFP Anakbayan anti-US bases Babae balikatan BalikSamBayanan Barack Obama BAYAN BAYAN-USA Blue Scholars BSB CPA Diwang Pinay economic crisis enforced disappearances extra judicial killings Filipina FIRE First Quarter Storm Gabriela GABRIELA-USA GAB USA Globalization Gloria Macapagal Arroyo GMA Hiphop human rights ILPS Imperialism International League of Peoples' Struggle International Worker's Day Joma Jose Maria Sison Jufran junk vfa Kabataan Party-list Karapatan Kiwi Lance Corporal Daniel Smith League of Filipino Students LEP LFS Martial Law May 1st Melissa Roxas migrant music music video Mutual Defense Treaty NAFCON National Democracy OFW Oplan Bantay Laya Overseas Filipino Worker Peasants Philip Alston Philippines Pinay PINAY sa Seattle Power Struggle prostitution stop the killings Students terrorism Tuition Fee Hikes U.N. U.S. United Nations US Military Aid VFA video Visiting Forces Agreement Women Workers youth
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #3This week’s ED definitely changed my perspective about youth’s roles in the community....
- LFS Internship Fall 2015 - Reflection #3Upon entering the classroom last week, I walked in not thinking that there were any other forms of...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #2 [LEP]At the second AAS Internship meeting we had, I learned a lot about PI labor exports, although I had...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #2 [LEP]After hearing about the Labor Export Policy, I never would have imagined that I was always exposed...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #1I am from Vallejo, California, which is another city in the Bay Area. I am also a freshman at San...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #1So, my name is Clarissa Gonzales. I’m a Pre-Nursing major at SF State and I’m currently a freshman....
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #3
Category Archives: Philippines
Back at the hq – had cake – lit up the cake – sang for Marvin – assessed to date. Daeniel
It was the crack of dawn and I haven’t been able to write about my experience in Payatas. First off, I just wanted to explain what we were doing in Payatas was that we were joining Kabataan Partylist in their … Continue reading
On reflections These komrades are the reason why we join the movement. After all of the assessments as an undergrad nothing beats ‘getting to know’ social movements, being able to actually participate in the masses, and looking up to the … Continue reading
If we didn’t show up today the barangays would have had the hardest time accessing adequate healthcare from our own government. This is why the Kabataan Party List organizes in the most impoverished areas. Our knowledgeable staff allows the medical … Continue reading
I am feeling a little heat exhaustion so I take a nap. I am not sure actually, my meals are consistent, but I think it might be the activities from the night before: We prepare for the propaganda, a rule … Continue reading
Almost done with the finishing touches of packing everything I need for the next 4 weeks. I’ve made sure my student status at San Francisco State University is settled for (Hopefully, the beginning of the last) Semester(s) I have. My … Continue reading