September 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- AFP Anakbayan anti-US bases Babae balikatan BalikSamBayanan Barack Obama BAYAN BAYAN-USA Blue Scholars BSB CPA Diwang Pinay economic crisis enforced disappearances extra judicial killings Filipina FIRE First Quarter Storm Gabriela GABRIELA-USA GAB USA Globalization Gloria Macapagal Arroyo GMA Hiphop human rights ILPS Imperialism International League of Peoples' Struggle International Worker's Day Joma Jose Maria Sison Jufran junk vfa Kabataan Party-list Karapatan Kiwi Lance Corporal Daniel Smith League of Filipino Students LEP LFS Martial Law May 1st Melissa Roxas migrant music music video Mutual Defense Treaty NAFCON National Democracy OFW Oplan Bantay Laya Overseas Filipino Worker Peasants Philip Alston Philippines Pinay PINAY sa Seattle Power Struggle prostitution stop the killings Students terrorism Tuition Fee Hikes U.N. U.S. United Nations US Military Aid VFA video Visiting Forces Agreement Women Workers youth
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #3This week’s ED definitely changed my perspective about youth’s roles in the community....
- LFS Internship Fall 2015 - Reflection #3Upon entering the classroom last week, I walked in not thinking that there were any other forms of...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #2 [LEP]At the second AAS Internship meeting we had, I learned a lot about PI labor exports, although I had...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #2 [LEP]After hearing about the Labor Export Policy, I never would have imagined that I was always exposed...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #1I am from Vallejo, California, which is another city in the Bay Area. I am also a freshman at San...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #1So, my name is Clarissa Gonzales. I’m a Pre-Nursing major at SF State and I’m currently a freshman....
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #3
Tag Archives: extra judicial killings
The Only “Change” We See Is the Change Being Pocketed by the Philippine Government to Rape and Terrorize the Filipino People—BAYAN-USA
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE CASE GO TO: Another ‘Nicole’: Filipina Accuses US Marine of Rape; Case Heightens Junk-VFA Call – Bulatlat (Fact Sheet on the case at the bottom of statement) FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Rhonda Ramiro, firstname.lastname@example.org May … Continue reading
For Immediate Release May 8, 2009 Reference: Katrina Abarcar, Katarungan: Center for Peace, Justice, and Human Rights in the Philippines email@example.com Alston’s Upcoming Report Gives Filipino-American Human Rights Advocates Justification to Ramp Up Pressure on Philippine Government Washington, DC – Recent news … Continue reading
For the JUFRAN workshop two weeks ago, we showed the interns a documentary called “That the Mountains May Chant the Truth”. It talked about the human rights situation in the context of the Cordillera region of the Philippines. Two summers … Continue reading
News Release April 22, 2009 Reference: Peter Arvin Jabido, NY Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines, email: firstname.lastname@example.org PALPARAN SHOULD BE IN JAIL, NOT THE PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT– NYCHRP Appointment of “The Butcher” to Philippine Congress Indicates Lack of Regard … Continue reading
PUBLISHED ON April 20, 2009 AT 12:05 PM The family, clan, colleagues, as well as friends of missing Cordillera Peoples Alliance (CPA) member James Moy Balao held a photo exhibit and information drive on enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings at … Continue reading
Something I’ve leared in journalism class: One important aspect of news is that it’s new. This article is almost a year old, but unfortunately its still news. The government’s war on legal activists is alive and well. Let’s use this … Continue reading
**Please forward widely** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 15, 2009 Reference: Rhonda Ramiro, Secretary General, email@example.com On Tax Day: Cancel the $400 Million Payment of U.S. Tax Dollars for Human Rights Violations Filipino Alliance in the U.S. Calls for End to … Continue reading