April 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- AFP Anakbayan anti-US bases Babae balikatan BalikSamBayanan Barack Obama BAYAN BAYAN-USA Blue Scholars BSB CPA Diwang Pinay economic crisis enforced disappearances extra judicial killings Filipina FIRE First Quarter Storm Gabriela GABRIELA-USA GAB USA Globalization Gloria Macapagal Arroyo GMA Hiphop human rights ILPS Imperialism International League of Peoples' Struggle International Worker's Day Joma Jose Maria Sison Jufran junk vfa Kabataan Party-list Karapatan Kiwi Lance Corporal Daniel Smith League of Filipino Students LEP LFS Martial Law May 1st Melissa Roxas migrant music music video Mutual Defense Treaty NAFCON National Democracy OFW Oplan Bantay Laya Overseas Filipino Worker Peasants Philip Alston Philippines Pinay PINAY sa Seattle Power Struggle prostitution stop the killings Students terrorism Tuition Fee Hikes U.N. U.S. United Nations US Military Aid VFA video Visiting Forces Agreement Women Workers youth
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #3This week’s ED definitely changed my perspective about youth’s roles in the community....
- LFS Internship Fall 2015 - Reflection #3Upon entering the classroom last week, I walked in not thinking that there were any other forms of...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #2 [LEP]At the second AAS Internship meeting we had, I learned a lot about PI labor exports, although I had...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #2 [LEP]After hearing about the Labor Export Policy, I never would have imagined that I was always exposed...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #1I am from Vallejo, California, which is another city in the Bay Area. I am also a freshman at San...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #1So, my name is Clarissa Gonzales. I’m a Pre-Nursing major at SF State and I’m currently a freshman....
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #3
Tag Archives: FIRE
GABRIELA USA Denounces US-Philippine Collusion in the Acquittal of a High-Profile Military Rape Case
For Immediate Release April 23, 2009 Reference: Raquel Redondiez, Chair, GABRIELA USA, 415-244-9734 GABRIELA USA Denounces US-Philippine Collusion in the Acquittal of a High-Profile Military Rape Case Filipina-Americans in the United States express our disgust and anger at the news … Continue reading
RP court acquits US Marine convicted of raping Filipina MANILA, Philippines – Lance Cpl. Daniel Smith, the American who was earlier convicted by a lower court of raping a Filipina in Subic, was acquitted by the Court of Appeals (CA). … Continue reading
Filipinas for Rights and Empowerment- New York City http://firenyc.org/ Statement of Solidarity from LFS- SFSU on the Occasion of the 2nd Anniversary of the Founding of Filipinas for Rights and Empowerment- NYC April 14, 2009 The League of Filipino Students- … Continue reading
Founding Assembly of Gabriela USA, First Overseas Chapter of Gabriela Philippines, Marks Milestone in the Progressive Women’s Alliance 25 year History
IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 31, 2009 Reference: Raquel Redondiez, GABRIELA-USA, Chairwoman, (415) 244-9734, email: email@example.com FOUNDING ASSEMBLY OF GABRIELA-USA, FIRST OVERSEAS CHAPTER OF GABRIELA-PHILIPPINES, MARKS MILESTONE IN THE PROGRESSIVE WOMEN’S ALLIANCE 25 YEAR HISTORY Los Angeles, CA–On March 29, 2009, over … Continue reading
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/JunkVFAnow/ IMMEDIATE RELEASE 20 March 2009 Reference: Joanne Alcantara, GABRIELA-USA, National Coordinator (206) 859-7525, email firstname.lastname@example.org *Filipino-American Women Urge Obama to Revoke Support for Visiting Forces Agreement and Pledge to Prevent a Thousand “Nicoles” * United States–Filipino American women urge President Obama to look thoroughly … Continue reading
Nicole’s Settlement and Obama’s support won’t stop the Filipino People’s will to terminate the VFA–BAYAN USA
News Release March 19, 2009 Reference: Berna Ellorin, Secretary-General, BAYAN USA, email:email@example.com Please visit: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/JunkVFAnow/ NICOLE’S SETTLEMENT AND OBAMA’S SUPPORT WON’T STOP THE FILIPINO PEOPLE’S WILL TO TERMINATE THE VFA– BAYAN USA After launching an international petition campaign last week, … Continue reading
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone (midterms). We promise to get better at this. -LFS-SFSU Sulong Gabriela: Celebrating the Advances of the Filipino Women’s Struggle! 25 Years and Onward! BAYAN USA/GABRIELA USA Cultural Solidarity Night Saturday, March 28, 2009 … Continue reading