December 2019 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- anti-US bases
- Barack Obama
- Blue Scholars
- Diwang Pinay
- economic crisis
- enforced disappearances
- extra judicial killings
- First Quarter Storm
- GAB USA
- Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
- human rights
- International League of Peoples' Struggle
- International Worker's Day
- Jose Maria Sison
- junk vfa
- Kabataan Party-list
- Lance Corporal Daniel Smith
- League of Filipino Students
- Martial Law
- May 1st
- Melissa Roxas
- music video
- Mutual Defense Treaty
- National Democracy
- Oplan Bantay Laya
- Overseas Filipino Worker
- Philip Alston
- PINAY sa Seattle
- Power Struggle
- stop the killings
- Tuition Fee Hikes
- United Nations
- US Military Aid
- Visiting Forces Agreement
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #3This week’s ED definitely changed my perspective about youth’s roles in the community....
- LFS Internship Fall 2015 - Reflection #3Upon entering the classroom last week, I walked in not thinking that there were any other forms of...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #2 [LEP]At the second AAS Internship meeting we had, I learned a lot about PI labor exports, although I had...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #2 [LEP]After hearing about the Labor Export Policy, I never would have imagined that I was always exposed...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #1I am from Vallejo, California, which is another city in the Bay Area. I am also a freshman at San...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #1So, my name is Clarissa Gonzales. I’m a Pre-Nursing major at SF State and I’m currently a freshman....
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #3
Tag Archives: Philip Alston
(From our good friends at New York Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines) **** URGENT ACTION ALERT **** SIGN THE EMERGENCY ONLINE PETITION<<<<<<<<<<< * STAND AGAINST TORTURE ON JUNE 26, THE UN INTERNATIONAL DAY IN SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF … Continue reading
There have been numerous articles and statements written about the extra-judicial killings that have occurred in the Philippines since 2001 under the regime of Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. The Philippine-based human rights organization, Karapatan, has been at the forefront of documenting these … Continue reading
The Only “Change” We See Is the Change Being Pocketed by the Philippine Government to Rape and Terrorize the Filipino People—BAYAN-USA
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE CASE GO TO: Another ‘Nicole’: Filipina Accuses US Marine of Rape; Case Heightens Junk-VFA Call – Bulatlat (Fact Sheet on the case at the bottom of statement) FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Rhonda Ramiro, email@example.com May … Continue reading
For Immediate Release May 8, 2009 Reference: Katrina Abarcar, Katarungan: Center for Peace, Justice, and Human Rights in the Philippines firstname.lastname@example.org Alston’s Upcoming Report Gives Filipino-American Human Rights Advocates Justification to Ramp Up Pressure on Philippine Government Washington, DC – Recent news … Continue reading
News Release April 22, 2009 Reference: Peter Arvin Jabido, NY Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines, email: email@example.com PALPARAN SHOULD BE IN JAIL, NOT THE PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT– NYCHRP Appointment of “The Butcher” to Philippine Congress Indicates Lack of Regard … Continue reading
Something I’ve leared in journalism class: One important aspect of news is that it’s new. This article is almost a year old, but unfortunately its still news. The government’s war on legal activists is alive and well. Let’s use this … Continue reading
News Release April 14, 2009 Reference: Peter Arvin Jabido, NY Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines, email: firstname.lastname@example.org REMOVE SISON FROM TERRORIST LIST! RESUME GRP-NDFP PEACE TALKS NOW! NEW YORK, NY– A human rights advocacy group in New York … Continue reading