April 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- AFP Anakbayan anti-US bases Babae balikatan BalikSamBayanan Barack Obama BAYAN BAYAN-USA Blue Scholars BSB CPA Diwang Pinay economic crisis enforced disappearances extra judicial killings Filipina FIRE First Quarter Storm Gabriela GABRIELA-USA GAB USA Globalization Gloria Macapagal Arroyo GMA Hiphop human rights ILPS Imperialism International League of Peoples' Struggle International Worker's Day Joma Jose Maria Sison Jufran junk vfa Kabataan Party-list Karapatan Kiwi Lance Corporal Daniel Smith League of Filipino Students LEP LFS Martial Law May 1st Melissa Roxas migrant music music video Mutual Defense Treaty NAFCON National Democracy OFW Oplan Bantay Laya Overseas Filipino Worker Peasants Philip Alston Philippines Pinay PINAY sa Seattle Power Struggle prostitution stop the killings Students terrorism Tuition Fee Hikes U.N. U.S. United Nations US Military Aid VFA video Visiting Forces Agreement Women Workers youth
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #3This week’s ED definitely changed my perspective about youth’s roles in the community....
- LFS Internship Fall 2015 - Reflection #3Upon entering the classroom last week, I walked in not thinking that there were any other forms of...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #2 [LEP]At the second AAS Internship meeting we had, I learned a lot about PI labor exports, although I had...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #2 [LEP]After hearing about the Labor Export Policy, I never would have imagined that I was always exposed...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #1I am from Vallejo, California, which is another city in the Bay Area. I am also a freshman at San...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #1So, my name is Clarissa Gonzales. I’m a Pre-Nursing major at SF State and I’m currently a freshman....
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #3
Tag Archives: balikatan
(From our good friends at New York Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines) **** URGENT ACTION ALERT **** SIGN THE EMERGENCY ONLINE PETITION<<<<<<<<<<< * STAND AGAINST TORTURE ON JUNE 26, THE UN INTERNATIONAL DAY IN SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF … Continue reading
There have been numerous articles and statements written about the extra-judicial killings that have occurred in the Philippines since 2001 under the regime of Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. The Philippine-based human rights organization, Karapatan, has been at the forefront of documenting these … Continue reading
The Only “Change” We See Is the Change Being Pocketed by the Philippine Government to Rape and Terrorize the Filipino People—BAYAN-USA
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE CASE GO TO: Another ‘Nicole’: Filipina Accuses US Marine of Rape; Case Heightens Junk-VFA Call – Bulatlat (Fact Sheet on the case at the bottom of statement) FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Rhonda Ramiro, email@example.com May … Continue reading
GABRIELA USA Denounces US-Philippine Collusion in the Acquittal of a High-Profile Military Rape Case
For Immediate Release April 23, 2009 Reference: Raquel Redondiez, Chair, GABRIELA USA, 415-244-9734 GABRIELA USA Denounces US-Philippine Collusion in the Acquittal of a High-Profile Military Rape Case Filipina-Americans in the United States express our disgust and anger at the news … Continue reading
RP court acquits US Marine convicted of raping Filipina MANILA, Philippines – Lance Cpl. Daniel Smith, the American who was earlier convicted by a lower court of raping a Filipina in Subic, was acquitted by the Court of Appeals (CA). … Continue reading
**Please forward widely** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 15, 2009 Reference: Rhonda Ramiro, Secretary General, firstname.lastname@example.org On Tax Day: Cancel the $400 Million Payment of U.S. Tax Dollars for Human Rights Violations Filipino Alliance in the U.S. Calls for End to … Continue reading
Can Filipino Women Survive the Deluge? from ULAT LILA publications created by Center for Women Research in the Philippines Now, more than ever, the issue of security among the Filipino women are at stake. The basic rights of freedom from … Continue reading