January 2020 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- anti-US bases
- Barack Obama
- Blue Scholars
- Diwang Pinay
- economic crisis
- enforced disappearances
- extra judicial killings
- First Quarter Storm
- GAB USA
- Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
- human rights
- International League of Peoples' Struggle
- International Worker's Day
- Jose Maria Sison
- junk vfa
- Kabataan Party-list
- Lance Corporal Daniel Smith
- League of Filipino Students
- Martial Law
- May 1st
- Melissa Roxas
- music video
- Mutual Defense Treaty
- National Democracy
- Oplan Bantay Laya
- Overseas Filipino Worker
- Philip Alston
- PINAY sa Seattle
- Power Struggle
- stop the killings
- Tuition Fee Hikes
- United Nations
- US Military Aid
- Visiting Forces Agreement
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #3This week’s ED definitely changed my perspective about youth’s roles in the community....
- LFS Internship Fall 2015 - Reflection #3Upon entering the classroom last week, I walked in not thinking that there were any other forms of...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #2 [LEP]At the second AAS Internship meeting we had, I learned a lot about PI labor exports, although I had...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #2 [LEP]After hearing about the Labor Export Policy, I never would have imagined that I was always exposed...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #1I am from Vallejo, California, which is another city in the Bay Area. I am also a freshman at San...
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #1So, my name is Clarissa Gonzales. I’m a Pre-Nursing major at SF State and I’m currently a freshman....
- LFS Internship Fall 2015: Reflection #3
Tag Archives: Imperialism
ON THE COUP D’ETAT IN HONDURAS By Prof. Jose Maria Sison Chairperson, International Coordinating Committee International League of Peoples’ Struggle 08 July 2009 Before the dawn of June 28 in Honduras, some 200 heavily armed soldiers of the Honduran army … Continue reading
(From our good friends at New York Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines) **** URGENT ACTION ALERT **** SIGN THE EMERGENCY ONLINE PETITION<<<<<<<<<<< * STAND AGAINST TORTURE ON JUNE 26, THE UN INTERNATIONAL DAY IN SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF … Continue reading
**Please forward widely** DAY OF ACTION AGAINST THE VISITING FORCES AGREEMENT 10 years of the VFA = 10 years of military occupation, abductions, and rape Wednesday, May 27, 2009 PROTEST and Meeting with the Philippine Consulate General 3:30pm @ the Philippine … Continue reading
The Only “Change” We See Is the Change Being Pocketed by the Philippine Government to Rape and Terrorize the Filipino People—BAYAN-USA
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE CASE GO TO: Another ‘Nicole’: Filipina Accuses US Marine of Rape; Case Heightens Junk-VFA Call – Bulatlat (Fact Sheet on the case at the bottom of statement) FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Rhonda Ramiro, firstname.lastname@example.org May … Continue reading
Filipino American Youth March on International Workers’ Day to Demand Education and Legalization for All
Press Statement May 1, 2009 Reference: Melissa Reyes, Vice Chair, LFS-SFSU, email: email@example.com Filipino American Youth March on International Workers’ Day to Demand Education and Legalization for All San Francisco—The League of Filipino Students-SFSU Chapter proudly recognizes this powerful day … Continue reading
(taken from http://kiwizzo.wordpress.com/, please share this with folks) May 1st Press Statement Rupert Estanislao, SF Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines (English) From childhood well into adulthood the bitter truth I learned is that I would never be able … Continue reading